Content Creator Seasonaire
Carv is creating a new category of sports technology by redefining the way skill-based sports are taught with cutting-edge hardware, real-time audio instruction, AI-driven data analytics and content curated by the best instructors in their industries.
Our first product focuses on skiing and was launched in 2016 after a record breaking Kickstarter campaign. Carv’s smart inserts retrofit to any ski boot to measure pressure and motion, data is then processed by your smartphone to deliver turn-by-turn coaching through your headphones and a breakdown of your technique in our app.
We launched our Youtube channel and content marketing strategy in 2019 and have created one of the fastest growing content companies in the ski industry - with over 6million views and one of the top subscriber rates in the industry. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creative production, filming and editing to help us make the world's best skiing content.
Carv’s Content team is growing, as we are looking for a motivated video creator to take our content to the next level. In this role, you will join the marketing team on all on-snow shoots during the upcoming ski season. When off the mountain, you will support our content manager with the post-production process of editing videos into multiple formats for launch across all of Carv’s social channels!
The Carv content team creates a mix of educational skiing content, product value stories, as well as a range of general skiing related content aimed at entertaining snowsports fanatics. Quality is highly valued, and within this role, you will have the opportunity to work with professional skiers, using professional equipment in an array of ski resorts located in Austria, Switzerland, and North America.
Take a look at our YouTube channel to see what we've been getting up to so far!
At Carv you will:
- Work within the marketing team to make inspiring and educational skiing content
- Assist our content manager with storyboards, shoot logistics and filming of new content on location (expenses paid)
- Help with the post-production editing process
- Edit existing footage for Carv's social media channels
- A passion for skiing
- 2+ years video editing experience
- Strong all-around camera knowledge (frame rates, exposure etc)
- Competent skiing ability
- Ability to travel Internationally
- German language
- Experience with Adobe After effects
- Experience with recording audio
- Understanding of skiing technique
- Season ski pass
- Ski destination travel
- Unique growth opportunity
- Young innovative team
- Skiing on the job!
- London, United Kingdom
- Tirol, Austria
- Vorarlberg, Austria
To apply, please send an email with your relevant experience and links to any previous work to email@example.com.