Carv is creating a new category of sports technology by redefining the way skill-based sports are taught with cutting-edge hardware, real-time audio instruction, AI-driven data analytics and content curated by the best instructors in their industries.
Our first product focuses on skiing and was launched in 2016 after a record breaking Kickstarter campaign. Carv’s smart inserts retrofit to any ski boot to measure pressure and motion, data is then processed by your smartphone to deliver turn-by-turn coaching through your headphones and a breakdown of your technique in our app.
We launched our Youtube channel and content marketing strategy in 2019 and have created one of the fastest growing content companies in the ski industry - with over 6million views and one of the top subscriber rates in the industry. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creative production, filming and editing to help us make the world's best skiing content.
You will be responsible for joining us on shoots working with our content manager to build some of the best skiing content on the web. Our small team creates educational and inspirational skiing content and we regularly go out on shoots with pro skiers, cut inspiring edits and ensure we can shoot and edit for Carv's social media channels.
At Carv you will:
- Work within the marketing team to make inspiring and educational skiing content
- Work with the content manager to storyboard, scope and film new content on location (expenses paid)
- Help organise and edit content, so we can accelerate content production
- Edit existing footage for social media
- 2+ years editing experience preferred
- Strong all-around camera knowledge (frame rates, LUTs, exposure etc)
- Experience in Adobe Premier necessary
- After Effects knowledge preferred
- Passionate about skiing
- Able to ski competently
- German language
- London or Innsbruck
To apply, please send an email with your relevant experience and links to any previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.