Carv Ski Coach - 2 years
- Get real-time audio coaching
- Developed with world-class ski instructors
- Learn faster with turn-by-turn feedback
"IT IS, BY FAR, THE BEST INVESTMENT I'VE MADE IN MY SKIING"
LIZA S - SKI INSTRUCTOR
Transform your technique with the Carv Membership:
- Improve with real-time audio coaching
- Get training content from world-class instructors
- Discover your Ski:IQ and track your run
After purchase, you can access the Carv app immediately. Your membership timeline will start one week after your unit is shipped.
Free courier shipping:
- USA 2-3 business days, excl. remote areas.
- Canada 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
- EU/ UK 1-2 business days, excl. remote areas.
- Other countries 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
Orders are shipped from Dublin, D11 PT97, Republic of Ireland. If you are located outside of the UK, EU, and US, please see our FAQ on Customs and Duties.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes or equivalents (parcel lockers). If you need to ship to one of these, please contact us.
Carv is designed to fit under the liner of any ski boot:
- Fits stock and custom moulded boots & boots with custom insoles
- The insert is ultra-thin (<3mm) for comfort
Boot Fit Guarantee
We want you to be happy with Carv in your boots.
If you do not find a comfortable fit with your boots you can either swap your Carv inserts for a different size, or return them for a refund (device and membership cost) within 100 days of delivery.
- Carv works with all iOS devices from iPhone 6S or SE up to the most recent models.
- Carv requires a minimum of Android 6.0 to run, and your phone must support Bluetooth 4.2.
- Your device must have Google Play services installed.
- Some Android devices need to have Battery Whitelist or App locking enabled when using Carv. These include some Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Samsung and Xiaomi models. Read more.
We have now tested over 50 of the most popular Android devices to assess their compatibility with Carv. View the results.
The following phones have bluetooth issues that interfere with Carv's ability to track your skiing: Samsung Galaxy A5, Moto G8, LG V20 and some Snapdragon 865 based phones.
Please note, that we do not recommend using Carv with the Huawei P30 lite, Honor 8X or the Nokia 1 Plus. These models are unable to meet the demand required for transmitting ski data via Bluetooth. We anticipate that using Carv with other low-end devices may cause similar issues.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
Free replacements for life
100 day returns
Buy with confidence
Boot fit guarantee
Find your fit or your money back
Supercharge your skiing
Carv accurately tracks your every move on snow. Each run you’ll receive instant audio feedback and technique analysis.
“I was flying through the levels. I could really feel the improvement!”
"I suddenly had all the information I needed to correct my technique!"
"I use it pretty much every day of my season from November to April"
“Carv let me know mid-run that I was applying uneven and inconsistent pressure in my turns to the right. I course-corrected and was rewarded with a “That’s it, nice work!” from Carv.”
“I am loving the drills and I am so obsessed with levelling up as much as I can that we don’t stop for lunch till 3pm.”
“5* - If you want to make the most of your time in the mountains, just go out and buy one. It’ll add an extra dimension of enjoyment to your holiday, and you’ll be a better skier for it.”
“The most future-forward app on the slopes.”
“The speed with which real-time coaching was ironing out the wrinkles in my technique was striking.
The Flexipass is designed for occasional skiers who can only make it to the mountains for a week-long trip or a few weekends.
- It is structured as a renewing membership with your chosen number of days.
- After purchase you'll get an activation code giving you year-round access to Carv's off-snow training content.
- To use Carv on-snow, simply start recording a session on each day that you want to use your Flexipass.
Your Flexi days can be used any time within a 365 day window after purchase.
No, Carv membership runs by the calendar. So if you buy a yearly membership in February, you'll get full access until February next year, giving you a good few months of snow next winter as well!
Carv is made up of a season pass membership, billed every 1 or 2 years from the date of purchase, and a device.
Your membership will give you access to our most powerful analytics, as well as new on-snow and off snow training content every season.
To see what’s new this season head to: What's new 2021
After signing up you’ll receive an email which allows you to amend your membership at any time.
If you're not happy with Carv you can simply return it to us within 100 days and we will refund both the membership and device cost.
If you cancel your membership your Carv will still work, and you will be able to access the run tracking features:
- basic run telemetry
- ability levels
- and your historic data
You can return your Carv for a refund (device and membership cost) within 100 days of purchase.
We know that skiing is a journey of constant improvement. We work all year round to keep Carv improving so you can keep smashing through those plateaus. Throughout the season, Carv members will get:
- New training designed with world-class coaches
- Our latest Ski:IQ, metrics and tips
- Pre-season workouts
- Technique masterclasses
We're in it together to keep you improving!