Charging Cable x2
Buy Carv once, get years of coaching
Transform your skiing this winter.
- Improve with real-time audio coaching
- Developed with world-class ski instructors
- Learn faster with turn-by-turn feedback
Carv sold out in record time last season.
Pre-order now to avoid disappointment.
Preorder today for our first units of the season.
Batch 1 (in production) : Less than 500 units remaining, delivery from November 23rd.
Batch 2 (awaiting production): TBC
Free shipping with UPS Express Saver (from 23rd November):
- EU 1-2 business days, excl. remote areas
- USA 2-3 business days, excl. remote areas
- Other countries 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
Orders are shipped from Dublin, D11 PT97, Republic of Ireland.
Carv comes in three sizes. Use the sizing guide above to find your fit.
Carv is designed to fit every ski boot:
- Fits stock and custom moulded boots
- Fits boots with custom insoles (the insert goes between the liner and the boot shell so is not affected by insoles)
- The insert is ultra thin (3mm) for comfort
Not sure on the correct size? Check here or get in touch with us.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
100 day extended returns
Buy covid-safe with extended returns
2 year warranty
Free replacement parts for 2 years
Boot fit guarantee
Find your fit or your money back
Transform your skiing
Put Carv in your boots and improve every day you're on the hill.
Designed for every level
We've designed Carv for skiers who are parallel turning, right up to top level instructors and racers.
Perfect for intermediates
And for experts
“Carv let me know mid-run that I was applying uneven and inconsistent pressure in my turns to the right. I course-corrected and was rewarded with a “That’s it, nice work!” from Carv.”
“I am loving the drills and I am so obsessed with levelling up as much as I can that we don’t stop for lunch till 3pm.”
“5* - If you want to make the most of your time in the mountains, just go out and buy one. It’ll add an extra dimension of enjoyment to your holiday, and you’ll be a better skier for it.”
“The most future-forward app on the slopes.”
“The speed with which real-time coaching was ironing out the wrinkles in my technique was striking.
We have designed Carv to measure and coach the fundamentals of skiing for a wide range of skiers.
You can expect to develop:
- Smooth parallel turns to increase your confidence
- Rotation and edging, helping you on steeper slopes
- An athletic stance to help you on varied terrain
- Edging and pressure control to push your carving to the next level.
You can choose to learn with real-time audio tips, interactive drills, videos and live data monitors.
Carv has been designed for people who can parallel ski, right up to professional instructors/racers. However, it is not well suited to absolute beginners.
Great instructors use the same drills and techniques to teach both intermediate and advanced skiers. They just look for differences in execution. We have designed Carv in the same way.
- Carv's drills get harder and require a wider range of skills as you level up.
- Carv's tips are based on targeting the weakest area of your technique, no matter your level.
We find that intermediates often use Carv's drills and audio coaching to develop their control on the piste.
Many instructors use Carv to improve their turns using accurate feedback, turn heat maps and live monitors.
Carv has three modes so you can choose a style of coaching that suits your mood each day:
- Free Ski mode - Carv speaks to you the chairlift, telling you how you did that run and giving you one tip to help you improve on the next run.
- Training mode - Learn with interactive ski drills. Carv will score your technique with audio sounds as you ski, so you know when you're performing that skill perfectly. Rise up through 20 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Challenges mode - Test a specific skiing skill and set a new high score in Carv's skiing challenges.