Carv Digital Ski Coach
"IT IS, BY FAR, THE BEST INVESTMENT I'VE MADE IN MY SKIING"
LIZA S - SKI INSTRUCTOR
Improve your skiing with the Carv Membership:
- Coaching and analytics updates every season
- Improve with your personal training plan
- Unlimited lifetime warranty
Pre-season batch sold outBatch 2 now available (shipping week of Nov 8th)
Transform your technique with the Carv Membership:
- Improve with real-time audio coaching
- Get training content from world-class instructors
- Discover your Ski:IQ and track your run
- Ultra-thin insert (3mm) with 72 pressure and motion sensors
- 3 day battery life
- 2x Carv ski boot inserts (1 left, 1 right)
- Carv x2.2
- 2x USB charging cables
- 2x Carv battery packs
First batch sold out
Second batch shipping in the week of Nov 8th
After purchase you can access your Carv immediately. Your 12/24 months membership timeline won’t start until one week after your unit is shipped.
Free courier shipping:
- USA 2-3 business days, excl. remote areas.
- Canada 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
- EU/ UK 1-2 business days, excl. remote areas.
- Other countries 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
Orders are shipped from Dublin, D11 PT97, Republic of Ireland.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes or equivalents (parcel lockers). If you need to ship to one of these, please contact us.
Carv is designed to fit under the liner of any ski boot:
- Fits stock and custom moulded boots & boots with custom insoles
- The insert is ultra-thin (<3mm) for comfort
Boot Fit Guarantee
We want you to be happy with Carv in your boots.
If you do not find a comfortable fit with your boots you can either swap your Carv inserts for a different size, or return them for a refund (device and membership cost) within 100 days of delivery.
- Carv works with all iOS devices from iPhone 6 up to the most recent models.
- Carv requires a minimum of Android 6.0 to run, and your phone must support Bluetooth 4.2.
- Your device must have Google Play services installed.
- Some Android devices need to have Battery Whitelist or App locking enabled when using Carv. These include some Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Samsung and Xiaomi models. Read more.
We have now tested over 50 of the most popular Android devices to assess their compatibility with Carv. View the results.
The following phones have bluetooth issues that interfere with Carv's ability to track your skiing: Samsung Galaxy A5, Moto G8, LG V20 and some Snapdragon 865 based phones.
Please note, that we do not recommend using Carv with the Huawei P30 lite, Honor 8X or the Nokia 1 Plus. These models are unable to meet the demand required for transmitting ski data via Bluetooth. We anticipate that using Carv with other low-end devices may cause similar issues.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
Free replacements for Carv Members
100 day returns
Buy with confidence
Boot fit guarantee
Find your fit or your money back
Transform your skiing
Join the Carv Membership and improve every day you're on the hill.
Designed for every level
We've designed Carv for skiers who are parallel turning, right up to top level instructors and racers.
Perfect for intermediates
And for experts
“Carv let me know mid-run that I was applying uneven and inconsistent pressure in my turns to the right. I course-corrected and was rewarded with a “That’s it, nice work!” from Carv.”
“I am loving the drills and I am so obsessed with levelling up as much as I can that we don’t stop for lunch till 3pm.”
“5* - If you want to make the most of your time in the mountains, just go out and buy one. It’ll add an extra dimension of enjoyment to your holiday, and you’ll be a better skier for it.”
“The most future-forward app on the slopes.”
“The speed with which real-time coaching was ironing out the wrinkles in my technique was striking.
Carv is made up of a membership, billed every 12 months from the date of purchase (or every 24 months, depending on your choice) and a device, which is a one-off cost required at purchase.
Your membership will give you our latest analytics, real-time coaching and training content every season. But improvement doesn’t stop after only one winter so we spend all year working with the best instructors to create new performance metrics, coaching tips and recommendations to help you improve.
To see what’s new this season head to: What's new 2021
After signing up you’ll receive an email which allows you to amend your membership at any time. If you cancel your membership your device will remain active for the remaining duration of your 12 months. After that point you will still be able to access your historic performance, Ski:IQ, and run tracking but the coaching features, tips, leaderboard and personalised training plans will remain dormant until you reactivate your membership.
If you're not happy with Carv simply return it to us within 100 days and we will refund both the membership and device cost.
If you cancel your membership your Carv will still work, and you will be able to access the run tracking features:
- run stats
- ability levels
- and historic data
You can return your Carv for a refund of the device and membership cost within 100 days of purchase.
We know that skiing is a journey of constant improvement. We want Carv to level up with you every season.
Every season we record millions of ski turns and deliver hundreds of thousands of coaching interventions. We use this data to look at what worked for our skiers and improve the coaching power of Carv.
Each season Carv members will get upgraded to:
- Our latest Ski:IQ, metrics and tips algorithm
- More accurate training recommendations for your skiing technique
- New content developed with top-level instructors to help you on and off the snow.
We're in it together to keep you improving!
We have designed Carv to measure and coach the fundamentals of skiing for a wide range of skiers.
You can expect to develop:
- Smooth parallel turns to increase your confidence
- Rotation and edging, helping you on steeper slopes
- An athletic stance to help you on varied terrain
- Edging and pressure control to push your carving to the next level.
You can choose to learn with real-time audio tips, interactive drills, videos and live data monitors.