Carv Digital Ski Coach
"IT IS, BY FAR, THE BEST INVESTMENT I'VE MADE IN MY SKIING"
LIZA S - SKI INSTRUCTOR
Transform your skiing this winter.
- Improve with real-time audio coaching
- Developed with world-class ski instructors
- Learn faster with turn-by-turn feedback
Transform your skiing with real-time coaching:
- Developed with world-class instructors
- Improve with personalised audio tips, interactive drills and challenges
- Discover your Ski:IQ and track your progress
- Ultra-thin insert (3mm)
- iOS and Android compatible
- 72 pressure sensors with 9 axis motion
- 3 day battery life
- 2x Carv ski boot inserts (1 left, 1 right)
- Carv x2.1 (size E & F)
- Carv x2 (size D)
- Carv x2.1 (size E & F)
- 2x USB charging cables
- 2x Carv ski tracker battery packs
Free courier shipping with UPS or DHL:
- Australia/New Zealand 5-6 business days, excl. remote areas, with UPS Express Saver. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
- EU/ UK 1-2 business days, excl. remote areas, with UPS Express Saver
- USA 2-3 business days, excl. remote areas, with UPS Express Saver
- Canada 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas, with DHL Express. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
- Other countries 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas, with UPS Express Saver. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
Orders are shipped from Dublin, D11 PT97, Republic of Ireland.
UPS and DHL cannot ship to PO Boxes or equivalents (parcel lockers). If you need to ship to one of these, please contact us.
Carv is designed to fit under the liner of any ski boot:
- Fits stock and custom moulded boots
- Fits boots with custom insoles (the insert goes between the liner and the plastic boot shell)
- The insert is ultra thin (3mm) for comfort
Not sure on the correct size? Check here or get in touch with us.
Boot Fit Guarantee
We want you to be happy with Carv in your boots.
If you do not find a comfortable fit with your boots you can either swap your Carv inserts for a different size, or return it within 100 days of delivery.
- Carv works with all iOS devices from iPhone 6 up to the most recent models.
- Carv requires a minimum of Android 6.0 to run, and your phone must support Bluetooth 4.2.
- Your device must have Google Play services installed
- Some Android devices need to have Battery Whitelist or App locking enabled when using Carv. These include some Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Samsung and Xiaomi models. Read more.
We have now tested over 50 of the most popular Android devices to assess their compatibility with Carv. View the results.
The following phones have bluetooth issues that interfere with Carv's ability to track your skiing: Samsung Galaxy A5, Moto G8, LG V20 and some Snapdragon 865 based phones.
Please note, that we do not recommend using Carv with the Huawei P30 lite, Honor 8X or the Nokia 1 Plus. These models are unable to meet the demand required for transmitting ski data via Bluetooth. We anticipate that using Carv with other low-end devices may cause similar issues.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
100 day returns
Buy covid-safe with extended returns
2 year warranty
Free replacement parts for 2 years
Boot fit guarantee
Find your fit or your money back
Transform your skiing
Put Carv in your boots and improve every day you're on the hill.
Designed for every level
We've designed Carv for skiers who are parallel turning, right up to top level instructors and racers.
Perfect for intermediates
And for experts
“Carv let me know mid-run that I was applying uneven and inconsistent pressure in my turns to the right. I course-corrected and was rewarded with a “That’s it, nice work!” from Carv.”
“I am loving the drills and I am so obsessed with levelling up as much as I can that we don’t stop for lunch till 3pm.”
“5* - If you want to make the most of your time in the mountains, just go out and buy one. It’ll add an extra dimension of enjoyment to your holiday, and you’ll be a better skier for it.”
“The most future-forward app on the slopes.”
“The speed with which real-time coaching was ironing out the wrinkles in my technique was striking.
Carv has been designed for people who can parallel ski, right up to professional instructors/racers. However, it is not well suited to absolute beginners.
Great instructors use the same drills and techniques to teach both intermediate and advanced skiers. They just look for differences in execution. We have designed Carv in the same way.
- Carv's drills get harder and require a wider range of skills as you level up.
- Carv's tips are based on targeting the weakest area of your technique, no matter your level.
We find that intermediates often use Carv's drills and audio coaching to develop their control on the piste.
Many instructors use Carv to improve their turns using accurate feedback, turn heat maps and live monitors.
We have designed Carv to measure and coach the fundamentals of skiing for a wide range of skiers.
You can expect to develop:
- Smooth parallel turns to increase your confidence
- Rotation and edging, helping you on steeper slopes
- An athletic stance to help you on varied terrain
- Edging and pressure control to push your carving to the next level.
You can choose to learn with real-time audio tips, interactive drills, videos and live data monitors.
Carv has three modes so you can choose a style of coaching that suits your mood each day:
- Free Ski mode - Carv speaks to you on the chairlift, telling you how you did that run and giving you one tip to help you improve on the next run.
- Training mode - Learn with interactive ski drills. Carv will score your technique with audio sounds as you ski, so you know when you're performing that skill perfectly. Rise up through 20 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Challenges mode - Test a specific skiing skill and set a new high score in Carv's skiing challenges.