Carv Digital Ski Coach
Transform your skiing with technique analysis and coaching:
- Improve with real-time audio feedback
- Get your personalised training plan
- Developed with world-class coaches
Sign up today for 365 days of Carv, including fitness, gear and on-snow coaching. Or click here to join the Waitlist for the 22/23 season.
“IT IS, BY FAR, THE BEST INVESTMENT I'VE MADE IN MY SKIING”
LIZA S - SKI INSTRUCTOR
- Discover your Ski:IQ™ with technique analysis
- Learn faster on-snow with instant feedback
- Improve off-snow with workouts, gear and technique videos
72 pressure and motion sensors
Ultra-thin insert (3mm)
3-day battery life
- 2x Carv ski boot inserts (x2.2) (1 left, 1 right)
- 2x USB charging cables
- 2x Carv battery packs
Shipping estimations, assuming order is placed before 11.00am (GMT) for same day fulfilment:
- USA 2-3 business days, excl. remote areas.
- Canada 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
- EU/ UK 1-2 business days, excl. remote areas.
- Other countries 3-5 business days, excl. remote areas. Local customs and duties are customers' responsibility.
- Ukraine/Russia/Belarus Due to carrier restrictions we can no longer ship to these countries.
Orders are shipped from Dublin, D11 PT97, Republic of Ireland. If you are located outside of the UK, EU, and US, please see our FAQ on Customs and Duties.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes or equivalents (parcel lockers). If you need to ship to one of these, please contact us.
Carv is designed to fit under the liner of any ski boot:
- Fits stock and custom moulded boots & boots with custom insoles
- The insert is ultra-thin (<3mm) for comfort
Boot Fit Guarantee
We want you to be happy with Carv in your boots.
If you do not find a comfortable fit with your boots you can either swap your Carv inserts for a different size, or return them for a refund (device and membership cost) within 100 days of delivery.
- Carv works with all iOS devices from iPhone 6S or SE up to the most recent models.
- Carv requires a minimum of Android 6.0 to run, and your phone must support Bluetooth 4.2.
- Your device must have Google Play services installed.
- Some Android devices need to have Battery Whitelist or App locking enabled when using Carv. These include some Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Samsung and Xiaomi models. Read more.
We have now tested over 50 of the most popular Android devices to assess their compatibility with Carv. View the results.
The following phones have bluetooth issues that interfere with Carv's ability to track your skiing: Samsung Galaxy A5, Moto G8, LG V20 and all Snapdragon 865 based phones. Please note, that we do not recommend using Carv with low-end Android devices as these models are unable to meet the demand required for transmitting ski data via Bluetooth. For example the Huawei P30 lite, Honor 8X, Nokia 1 Plus and Samsung Galaxy A12 can not handle the incoming data in real time. If you have a Samsung Galaxy A-Series phone, please contact our support team before purchasing so we can check your device will work.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
Free replacements for life
100 day returns
Buy with confidence
Boot fit guarantee
Find your fit or your money back
Supercharge your skiing
Carv accurately tracks your every move on snow. Each run you’ll receive instant audio feedback and technique analysis.
“I was flying through the levels. I could really feel the improvement!”
"I suddenly had all the information I needed to correct my technique!"
"I use it pretty much every day of my season from November to April"
“Carv let me know mid-run that I was applying uneven and inconsistent pressure in my turns to the right. I course-corrected and was rewarded with a “That’s it, nice work!” from Carv.”
“I am loving the drills and I am so obsessed with levelling up as much as I can that we don’t stop for lunch till 3pm.”
“5* - If you want to make the most of your time in the mountains, just go out and buy one. It’ll add an extra dimension of enjoyment to your holiday, and you’ll be a better skier for it.”
“The most future-forward app on the slopes.”
“The speed with which real-time coaching was ironing out the wrinkles in my technique was striking.
The Flexipass is designed for occasional skiers who can only make it to the mountains for a week-long trip or a few weekends.
- It is structured as a renewing membership for your chosen number of ski days.
- After purchase, you'll be emailed an activation code giving you year-round access to Carv's off-snow training content.
- To use Carv on-snow, simply start recording a session on each day that you want to use your Flexipass.
Your Flexi days can be used any time within a 365 day window after activation.
Carv is made up of a season pass membership, billed every 1 or 2 years from the date of purchase, and a device.
Your membership will give you access to our most powerful analytics, as well as new on-snow and off snow training content every season. You can activate your membership any time within 30 days of purchase. For a limited time only we are offering 6 months free with every subscription.
After signing up you’ll receive an email which allows you to amend your membership at any time.
If you're not happy with Carv you can simply return it to us within 100 days and we will refund both the membership and device cost.
If you cancel your membership your Carv will still work, and you will be able to access the run tracking features:
- basic run telemetry
- ability levels
- and your historic data
You can return your Carv for a refund (device and membership cost) within 100 days of purchase.
We know that skiing is a journey of constant improvement. We work all year round to keep you improving so you can smash through those plateaus. Throughout the season, Carv members will get:
- New training designed with world-class coaches
- Our latest Ski:IQ algorithm, metrics and tips
- Ski-specific workouts
- Technique masterclasses
- Events, technique webinars and more
We're in it together to keep you improving!