Ski more of the mountain with Carv
Get personal coaching every day you're on the slopes
Ski lessons are great, but not everyone can ski with an instructor every day. Carv is designed to show you the most important skill for you to work on next, just like a ski instructor would.
- Want to ski with personal coaching?
Carv analyses your technique as you ski. When you get on the chairlift Carv will tell you what to do during your next run.
- Want to know what to improve next?
Carv creates your personal technique profile and gives you the most important drills and tips to keep you improving.
- Want to ski tougher terrain?
Improve your edging, balance, pressure and rotation with interactive drills designed by top instructors.
How will Carv help me?
Get off to a great start and pick up where you left off on your next trip.
Open Carv on your first day back on snow. Pick from one of your training sessions and rebuild last year's technique in just a few runs.
Developing controlled edging and rotation is the key to turning with confidence anywhere on the mountain.
Carv's Rotation and Edging drills will advance you through the levels with turn-by-turn audio feedback
When conditions get tricky, many skiers find themselves skiing 'in the back seat'.
Use Carv's live Balance Monitor to hear exactly how far forwards/backwards you are leaning on every turn.
If you want to tackle steeper slopes, you'll need to develop more outside ski pressure, rotation and edging.
Learn with drills designed by top instructors to improve each skill from Level 1 - 20. Learn when your movements are perfect and you'll be skiing the steeps in no time.
Improve with ski drills that talk back
Transform your technique with interactive ski drills designed by Olympic-level instructors.
- Get the right drills selected for you, so all you have to plan is the route back to apres!
- Learn the perfect technique from in-app instructor videos
- Learn with turn-by-turn audio feedback that tells you when you're doing it right
Setting up Carv is easy
Place smart inserts
Carv’s thin inserts fit seamlessly and comfortably into any ski boot
Attach ski trackers
Carv's tracker analyses 35 metrics every
turn and has a battery life of over 3 days
Connect ski app
Carv connects wirelessly to your smartphone via Bluetooth
We have designed Carv to measure and coach the fundamentals of skiing for a wide range of skiers.
You can expect to develop:
- Smooth parallel turns to increase your confidence
- Rotation and edging, helping you on steeper slopes
- An athletic stance to help you on varied terrain
- Edging and pressure control to push your carving to the next level.
You can choose to learn with real-time audio tips, interactive drills, videos and live data monitors.
Carv knows when you are skiing and monitors the movement of each foot with 35 live metrics. These metrics included very precise measurements of the angle, rotation, pressure distribution of each foot.
These data are used to compare your turns against professional benchmarks (Level 3/4 ski instructors) so Carv can assess your technique for four skills:
- Balance (forward/back lean)
- Edging (edge angle, similarity and more)
- Rotation (rotary smoothness and similarity)
- Pressure (outside/inside ski, smoothness and more).
Carv identifies the skill that's holding you back.
You'll get personalised tips and drills, designed with top instructors, to help you improve your skills.
Carv has three modes so you can choose a style of coaching that suits your mood each day:
- Free Ski mode - Carv speaks to you the chairlift, telling you how you did that run and giving you one tip to help you improve on the next run.
- Training mode - Learn with interactive ski drills. Carv will score your technique with audio sounds as you ski, so you know when you're performing that skill perfectly. Rise up through 20 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Challenges mode - Test a specific skiing skill and set a new high score in Carv's skiing challenges.
- Carv works with regular headphones, Airpods and any other bluetooth headphones. See our recommendations here.
- Almost all helmets work with in-ear headphones, so you don't need to make adjustments to your current helmet
- If you do not want to ski with headphones, you can still improve with text-based tips, scores and drills.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
2 year warranty
100 day return policy
Boot fit guarantee