Carv Ambassador Scheme
We're looking for partners
Let's build the future, together
We're excited to take Carv to the next level with our ambassadors. Help us raise awareness of the product and improve Carv's skiing analysis.
Skiing is changing; join the ride!
What's in it for you?
We're pleased to offer
- A unique discount code to pass to your clients
- Commission from every sale made through your code
- Early access to our newest features
- Free Carv stash (e.g. neckwarmer)
What we ask in return
Help us build Carv
- Let us know what features we could build next
- Provide a photo of yourself skiing like a pro :)
- Share your favourite bits of Carv in a video review
- Show us your best ski turns!
By sharing, you are giving us the rights to use these files in our marketing channels.
We have a short window to share Carv with the world every winter, so we ask that you try to complete the above within 30 days of skiing with Carv.
If you have further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Carv knows when you are skiing and monitors the movement of each foot with 35 live metrics. These metrics included very precise measurements of the angle, rotation, pressure distribution of each foot.
These data are used to compare your turns against professional benchmarks (Level 3/4 ski instructors) so Carv can assess your technique for four skills:
- Balance (forward/back lean)
- Edging (edge angle, similarity and more)
- Rotation (rotary smoothness and similarity)
- Pressure (outside/inside ski, smoothness and more).
Carv identifies the skill that's holding you back.
You'll get personalised tips and drills, designed with top instructors, to help you improve your skills.
Yes, Carv is the same thickness as a boot warmer at 3mm. It will fit in almost all ski boots including stock boots, custom moulded boots and boots with custom insoles. We offer a boot-fit guarantee so you can find the perfect match with Carv.
- Carv works with regular headphones, Airpods and any other bluetooth headphones. See our recommendations here.
- Almost all helmets work with in-ear headphones, so you don't need to make adjustments to your current helmet
- If you do not want to ski with headphones, you can still improve with text-based tips, scores and drills.