Get ready for the Season
The countdown to the ski season has begun
It's time to dust off your Carv and get it set up ready for your holiday!
Follow this easy pre-season guide to make sure that your Carv is updated and running at its best before you go away
We’ve been working hard to make your next season with Carv even better than the last!
We’ve updated the app to take your skiing to the next level:
- Worked with some of the world’s top instructors: Eric Lipton (USA demo team) and Kaylin Richardson (2x Olympian) to create brand new interactive drills.
- Included high quality video content to help you understand and perform the right technique on the slopes.
- Taken the free-session audio feedback to a new level with even more specific advice to help you improve.
Now it’s your turn...
You will need to have the inserts, trackers and charging cables for your Carv units with you. They don’t need to be in or with your ski boots.
Please note that your iPhone should have the latest iOS software.
- Charge your trackers for at least 2 hours, so that they are ready for the latest firmware update. If you find that your trackers are flashing red, please try plugging your charging cables into a different charging block with a higher current (A).
- Update your phone to the latest Operating System, you can do this by going to "Settings"; then click on "General"; and then on "Software Update".
- Head to the App Store and download the latest version of the Carv app (version 0.11.19 or greater)
- Now, open your Carv app and click the “More” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Once on the “More” screen, click to open the “Updates and diagnostics tool”
- Within the update and diagnostics tool, follow the instructions on your phone. The tool will:
- Check your app and operating system are up to date
- Check that the phone can connect to both trackers
- Update the firmware on your trackers (this may take a few minutes per tracker)
- Check that both your trackers can connect to both inserts
- If there are any problems, it will report them to us.
- At the end of the test, please try and re-calibrate your unit through the normal "Carv setup" page.
If you have any questions or issues with any of the above, please contact us on email@example.com