“Turn any ski boot into a personal coach.”
“The impact on my skiing was almost instantaneous”
“Transform your technique”
“Carv is surprisingly addictive.”
“Get feedback & advice from the best skiers in the world.”
The World's Most Advanced Ski Wearable
Real-time audio coaching as you ski
Wouldn't it be great to get professional ski coaching every day you're on the slopes?
- Carv's smart insert fits in every ski boot and analyses your technique
- Professional audio tips tell you what to focus on next
- Interactive ski drills give you turn-by-turn feedback
In-depth technique analysis
Get new insights into your skiing
Carv gives everyone the tools of an Olympic-level ski coach with 48 pressure and motion sensors in the Carv ski boot insert.
- Are you leaning forward enough when you turn?
- Do you carve better going left or right?
- Are you pressuring your outside ski enough?
Carv builds your personal skiing profile to show you the most important skill to tackle next. Improve faster than ever with Carv's recommendations.
Meet, Interactive Ski Drills
Improve with ski drills that talk back!
Ski drills are great, but how do you know when you're doing the right movements?
- Learn with the world's first interactive ski drills
- Get turn-by-turn audio feedback as you ski
- Level-up as you perfect your technique!
Take your skiing to a new level with interactive drills designed alongside world-class instructors Eric Lipton (PSIA, USA demo team) and Kaylin Richardson (2x Olympian).
Become king or queen of the hill
Take your next ski trip to a new level with Carv's challenges mode.
- What is the max edge angle you can turn with?
- What is your max G-force in a hockey-stop?
- How accurately can you ski to the beat?
- and many more...
Show your friends who's boss by setting a high score, then come back and beat it again tomorrow!
Setting up Carv is easy
Place smart inserts
Carv’s thin inserts fit seamlessly and comfortably into any ski boot
Attach ski trackers
Carv's tracker analyses 35 metrics every
turn and has a battery life of over 3 days
Connect ski app
Carv connects wirelessly to your phone via Bluetooth
Carv has three modes so you can choose a style of coaching that suits your mood each day:
- Free Ski mode - Carv speaks to you on the chairlift, telling you how you did that run and giving you one tip to help you improve on the next run.
- Training mode - Learn with interactive ski drills. Carv will score your technique with audio sounds as you ski, so you know when you're performing that skill perfectly. Rise up through 20 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Challenges mode - Test a specific skiing skill and set a new high score in Carv's skiing challenges.
We have designed Carv to measure and coach the fundamentals of skiing for a wide range of skiers.
You can expect to develop:
- Smooth parallel turns to increase your confidence
- Rotation and edging, helping you on steeper slopes
- An athletic stance to help you on varied terrain
- Edging and pressure control to push your carving to the next level.
You can choose to learn with real-time audio tips, interactive drills, videos and live data monitors.
Most of us end up skiing at the same level for years, especially if we are already an advanced skier.
We hit a plateau because it is hard to know where the next breakthrough will come from.
We designed Carv to take the guesswork out of great skiing:
- Push your carving to the next level with detailed analysis
- Improve your consistency and efficiency
- Create higher pressure and edge angle.
If you can beat the top level drills and master the Carv ski challenges you'll be doing better than most instructors.
Want more detail on what Carv measures?
Read this guide to Ski:IQ
Yes, Carv is the same thickness as a boot warmer at 3mm. It will fit in almost all ski boots including stock boots, custom moulded boots and boots with custom insoles. We offer a boot-fit guarantee so you can find the perfect match with Carv.
Loved by every level of skier
“One of the best investments to improve my skiing I ever made.”
National Ski Patroller
“I got accurate feedback. The same type of coaching my coach would give. I was blown away.”
3x World Champion, 2X Olympian
“It did exactly what it said it would do. It has the potential of really educating people on what great skiing is.”
PSIA Alpine Examiner
“I could see my skiing improving in only a few hours.”
“Carv shows the truth about how I stand and move vs how I think I move on skis.”
Head Coach, Pro Ski Instructors of America Demo Team
“It was the best purchase I have made in a long time.”
“Best trainer ever. I learnt more in 1 hour than in one week with a real person. Can't wait for next winter.”
“People with me commented on how much better I was skiing”
“Carv was exactly what I was waiting for - instant feedback on my ski technique, and now I really understand the sensation of carving and how to improve.”
Verified Carv user
“Carv brings a new perspective to skiing. The pressure sensors allow you to see exactly what's going on. It really works!”
Olympian, Ski Cross World Champion
“I highly recommend CARV to anyone who wants to improve their skiing technique whilst hurtling down a snowy mountain every year.”
“A great and unique tool for any reasonably serious skier.”
“It's something that not only can help the best racers in the world improve their time by the 1/100th of a second that matter but it can help a whole range of people ski better.”
Founder, Faction Skis
“It visualised a lot of things that you cannot see in the video. It's definitely next level!”
Head coach, Slovenian Ski Cross Team
“I think that this is very evolutionary for Cross-Country Skiing!”
Olympian, Cross-Country Skier
“The whole concept of CARV is mind blowing. Amazing!!”
“When I tested Carv, it was constantly analysing my form and reminded me to correct some of my old habits that had resurfaced!”
Co-Founder, Unique Skis
“It’s not just what you can see, film, or even how the athlete feels. With Carv you actually know what’s happening.”
3 Time Olympian, Alpine Skier
“The first week of use blew me away. The improvement (noted by my wife) was tremendous”
“Fantastic bit of kit - especially for intermediate skiers”
“I found it useful for pinpointing weaknesses and easily and instantly know I was improving.”
“A great way for skiers of any level to improve their technique”
“Instead of not understanding where the problems are coming from, it will be instant.”
FFS National Ski Instructors Premier Degree France